Hey, bitte registriere dich, um alle Funktionen nutzen zu können!

Mach's gut, CyanogenMod. Hallo LineageOS. ♥ Unsere Community freut sich auf die neue Ära.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
LG G2 does not boot anymore!
Hey,

my LG G2 does not boot anymore. The LG logo comes up and stays there. I can shut it down by pressing Volume Up + Power or Volume Down + Power and holding. But when I start it again, with any keystroke, the LG logo comes up and it is the same.

The last thing I did, was a BACKUP via TWRP. Maybe the memory is full now! I don't know. What can I do?

Thank you and Best Regards,

Frink
Antworten
I can go to download mode, by plugging in the usb cable when the device is off and then pressing and holding Volume UP + Power. Does this help? Can i do anything in download mode?
Antworten
Fck. Now, as I think my computer is ready for the shit, I can not go into download mode anymore. Bullshit!
Antworten
Okay, now I got a little further ... I resetted the phone using LGs software and I rooted it. But now as I try to install a custom TWRP, it does not work. When I try to boot into recovery, some white text on black screen is shown:

"
Fastboot mode started
---reset---
---partcharge---
---reset---
---partcharge---
fasboot;processing commands
"

Does anybody know, what might be the problem?

THX!
Antworten
Maybe your bootloader is locked? Or wrong version oft TWRP?

G900F mit LOS16
Antworten
(02.06.2019, 20:41)llluuuzzziii schrieb: Maybe your bootloader is locked? Or wrong version oft TWRP?

G900F mit LOS16

Yes, maybe wrong TWRP version, but I tried every TWRP I found on the internet and it is always the same.

I ordered  a NEW LG G2 now!!! And now I am at more or less the same point, rooting okay, flashing TWRP (from here http://www.gregtwallace.com/lgg2-projects/twrp/) seems to be okay, but when rebooting into TWRP, a white screen is shown:

Code:
Critical Error!

DemiGod Crash Handler: Critical Error!

Press key to choose Dload Mode or Reboot.
1) Volume Up: Dload Mode
2) Volume Down: Reboot.

If you choose Dload Mode,
Please do following action.
1) Dload Mode. Please connect USB.
2)Get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration.
---------------------------------------
Board Info:
rev.: 1.1 speed,pvs: 1,2 serial:xxxxxxxx
-------------------------------------------

What else can I do??? Fuck this shit!
Antworten
Here's a girl looking for phones to learn. Do you send your phone? She's definitely looking forward to it!

G900F mit LOS16
Antworten
(06.06.2019, 19:44)llluuuzzziii schrieb: Here's a girl looking for phones to learn. Do you send your phone? She's definitely looking forward to it!

G900F mit LOS16

Hahaha! Okay, if nothing helps, I send it to you.

I am now trying to do it with fastboot following this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/g...2-t3055033

But the problem is, that the fastboot command never finish:

Code:
fastboot erase aboot
Erasing 'aboot'...

Stays forever!?

Always fucking new problems.... What to do about it?
Antworten
Maybe Ctrl-C stops?

G900F mit LOS16
Antworten
No, none of the Ctrl-key-strokes works. Only unplugging USB oder closing the shell / killing the command.
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  LG G3 nach TWRP Flash - kein Boot ins twrp wiedeklaus 2 5.493 27.07.2020, 14:00
Letzter Beitrag: wiedeklaus
  Nexus 5 Boot-Problem syme91 25 10.588 02.07.2014, 06:07
Letzter Beitrag: Troubl3

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste